Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Launch a NNMi ISPi for metrics dashboard directly from NNMi, is it possible?

Dear all,

Does anyone has already successfully added a contextual menu in NNMi to launch directly a NNMi ISPi for metrics dashboard/report focused on the node?

For example, I have created a NNMi for metrics dashboard for a brand of routers and I would be able to launch directly this ISPi dashboard for these devices when I select one of them in the NNMi web interface (using contextual menus).

I have already tried to add several ISPi URLs on the NNMi side (contextual menus), replacing the node name by "${node}" but it does not works so I wonder if it can technically works and it's why I am asking if someone has already done that...

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.