Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Tito Huq Absent Member..
Absent Member..

License migration from NNMi 9.01 to 10.x

Greetings,

We are on NNM 9.01 planning to migrate to 10.x over the next couple of months.

Our current license is - NNMI Advanced Edition, without any SPIs. I see version 10.x licenseing options are Advanced, Premium, and Ultimate.

I understand the the licensing structure has changed, so my question is how will NNMI 9.01 Advanced Edition convert to NNM 10.x license?

Your attention to my question is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tito

Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Walinton Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: License migration from NNMi 9.01 to 10.x

Hello Tito,

You can exchange your existing 9.x licenses for 10.0 equivalents or you can upgrade to Premium/Ultimate to take advantage of the new licensing model, which enables more features at a lower cost.  For information on License Types and Costs you can refer to https://webware.hp.com/ 

In that web site you will also be able to migrate your 9.x License to a 10.x License.

Please be aware that a valid 10.x license is required for NNMi 10.x to function, so please do the upgrade of the license before upgrading your system

Regards

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
VeronicaGismero Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: License migration from NNMi 9.01 to 10.x

Hello Tito,

You can also find all the details about the new licensing under the "Licensing Changes" topic in the "HP Network Node Manager i Software Release Notes" guide available at https://softwaresupport.hp.com/

Regards

Veronica Gismero
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution,If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.

Micro Focus Support
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.