Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

March 30th: NNM Online Expert day with Webinars

Hello Everyone,

Network Node Manager i team will be hosting an Online Expert day with Online Webinars on March 30th, 2017! Mark this on your calendars!

In the past we conducted Online Expert days, but this time we want to do something different. 

If you are a customer with a support contract, then we would like to invite you to join us on March 30th, when HPE Product Experts will be conducting an online webinar in each region ( APJ, EMEA and the Americas)  regarding the following topic:   

NNMi Upgrade guidelines – Common Best Practices

You will find WebEx information regarding the online webinars in the Network Node Manager i Support Customer Forum, a few days prior to the event.

Session 1 (APJ Time – 1 hour – March 30th - 10:00 AM IST)

Event start time: March 29th at 9:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time / 12:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 4:30 AM Greenwich Mean Time (March 30th)

Event end time: March 29th at 10:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time / 1:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 5:30 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Session 2 (EMEA Time – 1 hour- March 30th – 9:00 AM GMT)

Event start time: March 30th at 2:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time / 5:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 9:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time

Event end time: March 30th at 3:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time / 6:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 10:00 AM Greenwich Mean Time

Session 3 (AMX Time – 1 hour – March 30th - 9:00 AM US Pacific)

Event start time: March 30th at 9:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time / Noon Eastern Daylight Time / 4:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Event end time: March 30th at 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time / 1:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time / 5:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time

Important Note

Don’t forget to check the Network Node Manager i Support Customer Forum a few days prior to the event for the WebEx information.

After the event you can submit your questions in the Network Node Manager i Support Customer Forum .

To access the Network Node Manager i Support Customer Forum, you do need to make sure you have your Support Agreement ID (SAID) added to your HPE Passport profile.

To check this please do the following:

If you have a valid support contract and are still experiencing issues accessing the Network Node Manager i Support Customer Forum then please send an email to swcommunity@hpe.com.

If you have questions regarding the event, then please reply to this message. 

We look forward to your attendance and your questions!

Greetimngs,

HPE Software Support

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: March 30th: NNM Online Expert day with Webinars

Hi all,

The WebEx and phone information has been updated in the post in the Network Node Manager Support Customer Forum .

Please remember that you need to have a valid SAID (Support Agreement ID) in your passport profile to be able to access this entitled forum.

The direct ink to the post is:

/t5/Network-Node-Manager-Support/March-30th-NNM-Online-Expert-day-with-webinars/m-p/6942240#U6942240

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.