Highlighted
papafrog76
Visitor.

Multiple NNM URL feeds into one webpage

Hey All.  I'm working to provide a view to our NOC that display's the Open Root Cause Incident View from 8 different NNM servers.  I know the right answer is implement GNM but I don't have enough time for that so I'm trying to develop a temporary work around.

My thought was to create a basic webpage with 8 separate frames and have each frame open a url link to each server using the "Integrate NNMi Elsewhere with URLs" information.  I have the links created and they open in separate tabs.  So I know the urls are good.  But when I put them into the frame webpage it will only open the link to an older NNM9 server.  All the NNM10 links fail.  I can't find any logs to tell me why it isn't working but as I said, I'm using the same url as when I test with individual browser tabs.

Any ideas on how I can display the Root Cause view from 8 different servers in one view?  Or if there is a tweek needed on the NNM10 side (or maybe its a browser tweek that's needed) to allow all the urls to open in 1 browser view instead of on separate tabs?

Tags (3)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.