Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NNM 7.5 (W2K) --> to list all Nodes

Hallo,
how can i get a list of all my nodes out of NNM 7.5.
i tried with ovtopodumps but this gives me to much information and double nodes.
i heard about nodeList.(ov)pl, but cant find it.

Have anybody a solution?
thanks
0 Likes
6 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

ovet_topodump.ovpl -node | awk '{print $1}' | sort

How's that?
0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Ooops silly me, skimmed the W2K part. Do you have an ovet_topodump.ovpl command to run from your command prompt? If so then the first part should work.. 🙂

ie: ovet_topodump.ovpl -node
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, i have the command ovet_topodump.ovpl
on my W2K3 System, but i get an error message.

D:\>ovet_topodump.ovpl -node
Error in Topology data retrieval
ErrorMessage: Topology Data Store is currently unavailable
AuxMessage: Topology DB is not ready

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

does ovet_topodump.ovpl only works with extendet topology?

I am working with netmon. !!
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello Mr. Kleine,

I would use the data warehouse in NNM. Export the topology (ovdwtopo.ovpl -export) and use ovdwquery with a select statement for the table nnm_nodes. I think you know what I mean ;-).

Best regards

Allessandro

0 Likes
Captain
Captain

Hi,

on windows you can try such a command :

"ovtopodump -f Nodes | findstr /V \/"

last '\/" is not the letter v but '\' and '/' joined.

"Nodes" is the name of the filter you want to use (here is use Nodes, but you can set the one you need and that exists in filters file).

hope this helps.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.