Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NNM Forums

Jump to solution
Dear All,

Previously my company was using Orionâ s Solar winds application for monitoring our network availability, and recently we've successfully implemented HPOV NNM.

And now my company is requesting me to generate daily reports from NNM like the one's Iâ m getting previously from Solar Winds.

But Iâ m having some following questions.
-can I make my own reports?
-can I monitor specific node utilization (even if itâ s not on the top ten)?
-is there any reports other than the NNM is providing (plug-inâ s, modules, etc ) because I can get everything in Solar winds in one click (average response time, packet loss, CPU load, Memory used, utilization, etc) and it can provides graphs in each one of them at any period of time (days, hours, seconds)
-in NNM report presenter (performance section) I can see figures regarding Average free memory, average now busy, Average errors per sec, etc. but how do I know the MIN/MAX of these figures?
And thanks for giving me a part of your valuable time reading my thread, and ill hope ill fine answers in this awesome forum.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: NNM Forums

Jump to solution
hi!
For an good and customizable reports, i think it is better to use some 3rd party tools. I was using NNM for a very long time, and we were never satisfied with the reporting features of NNM. We are using QWAN as the reporting tool. This will read the NNM's DB and create reports and saves in its own DB.

Ashly A K
http://www.geocities.com/helponhpopenview

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
hi!
For an good and customizable reports, i think it is better to use some 3rd party tools. I was using NNM for a very long time, and we were never satisfied with the reporting features of NNM. We are using QWAN as the reporting tool. This will read the NNM's DB and create reports and saves in its own DB.

Ashly A K

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Ashly for your fast reply 🙂

but can you give me more info about QWAN?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I did some research and I found 2 plug-inâ s
-Performance Insight
-Reporter

What is the difference between them?

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
PLEASE HELP ME 😞
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Khalid,

You can ask the same question to different forum may be posting to OV Performance Mgmt will help.

Regards
Padma
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
hi!

I can e-mail u the details, please send me you id.

-Ashly A K
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Ash,

could you please send me the details of QWAN as well at decent1334@yahoo.com

regards
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
sorry for the delay

this is my email

kalfard@gmail.com

Regards,
Khalid
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Ash

I didnt recive your email yet, please send it again .

Regards,
Khalid
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.