ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NNM - OM Intergration

Hi Experts,

I am trying to integrate NNM - OMW.  I used web services implementation  and it the configuration I manually added a external node in OMW. I dont see any events coming to OMW. I am not sure whether is this correct or not. Please assit me.

I wanted all the incidents to be forwrads to OMW console.

Appreciate all  your help!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello,

Thanks for your question. I found a document that can help you during the integration (attached). Also let me investigate more about this to give you a better answer.

Thanks!

Regards,
Allan Linkemer Chacon|SW Technical Support Consultant.
Network Automation
Mail | allan.linkemer.chacon@hp.com
Hewlett-Packard (SSO Portal)

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hi Amarnath,

There are occasions when for some reason NNMi is not able to forward messages to HPOM using Web Services Integration. Sometimes the problem is most likely that HPOM is not configured to accept incidents from the devices that HP NNMi manages, among other things.

For further troubleshooting you may want to do some testing with SNMP traps. Please notice that these two steps must be successful before attempting test incidents/traps: 

(1)  HP NNMi-OM Integration configuration form submits successfully.

(2)  OM Incident web service WSDL is viewable in a web browser from the NNMi system using the OM ssl, host, port, and user/pw parameters specified in the configuration form  

The following document put forth few things to consider when creating a trap for testing purpose using NNMi-HPOM Web Services Integration: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00823582

Hope this helps,

Roberto

HP Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution, If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thansk Both of you for the inputs, However when I try accesing the incident webservice it simplt gets timed out. I have configuration correctly and teh form gets submitted succesfully.

PLease advise

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.