Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NNMI 10.10 POSTGRES Credentials

I've installed NNMI 10.10 and trying to access embedded Postgres DB through PostGRE SQL Studio. But when I enter the below credentials, I get authentication error, 

Host: localhost

Port: 5432

Username: postgres

Password: postgres

I would greatly appreciate if someone could share the default credentials to access embedded PostGres DB for NNMI.

Also, when I try to access KM00591311 Accessing the NNMi Embedded database, I get no permission error. Can someone please attach a copy of this pdf to this post ? 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

HPE has their own reasons for restricting access to documentation, and I don't think anyone here can/should breach those conditions. Reposting that article here would be reposting without permission, and might cause problems.

However, if I was you, I would be looking at the NNMi documentation, e.g. in the Deployment Reference under "Providing a Password for Embedded Database Tools." There is no default password.

For more info, see the nnmchangeembdbpw.ovpl manpage.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.