Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

NNMi 10.01 - Can't access to Help menu after upgrade from 9.10

Hi Support,

Recently we have upgraded HP Network Node Manager i from 9.10 patch 6 to NNMi 10.01.

Our environment consists of 1 NNMi Server Management and 1 iSPI dedicated server.

After the upgrade we have noticed that pressing on the "Help Menu" -> "System Information" (or "About HP" or "What's new" items ecc...) over the web gui, we don't receive any screen about these requests.

Instead, all the other menus work properly.

Have you got any feedback regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mirko

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: NNMi 10.01 - Can't access to Help menu after upgrade from 9.10

We got the exacty the same problem twice, ours was worst as half of items on the pull down menu stopped working including demand poll after the upgrade from 9.22 to 10.01.  Contacted HP support and eventually the case routed to a lab support engineer.  The lab support engineer got on our system and basically rebuilt about 10 database tables (Postgres) manually.  A hotfix was provided afterwards to automate the fix but it turned out the hotfix did not work when we upgraded our second system and required the engineer manually rebuilt the same 10 tables.  This is still a problem as of September 2015 as far as I know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

I agree with you, it would seem the problem is identical to yours. Could I ask you whether your NNM 10 system has been upgraded from  an old version of NNM (or it has been installed from scratch) and which database tables have been rebuilt? At the current time we have contacted HP support whose is investigating.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Mirko

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, same issue here, and a hotfix was issued that fixed the problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi All,

The HP Lab provided us a fix which solved the issue.

Now NNM UI items are available again.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Mirko

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.