Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Regular Contributor.. morenosc Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

NNMi 2018.11 Installation failed on Windows Server 2016 Standard

Hello all, I'm having problems installing NNMi 2018.11 / NNMi 2019.05 on a Windows Server 2016, it shows an error at the end of the installation process.

If I choose rollback nothing happens. I also retried a lot of times performing some changes about permissions, cleaning registry and so on... but nothing worked.

I'm executing the installation wizard as administrator, deactivated firewall, UAC reduced to the less, anti-virus down, increasing virtual memory, giving special permission in folders but none of them worked.

Here are some errors we´re getting:

2019-10-23 16:42:13,651 INFO - The script C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\2\Windows\resource\jre\bin\java.exe -SWING has returned a value of 1

2019-10-23 16:37:23,109 ERROR - There was a failure with this installation action for Network Node Manager i 10.80.191. NNMi Postinstall Configuration has returned a non-zero error code. Network Node Manager i will not be installed.

Anyone facing the same problem? Any advice or comment is really appreciated.

Best regards.

Oscar Moreno.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.