Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

NNMi 9.10 Certification

Hi,
Please send me information about NNMi 9.10 certification. How to get certification ???

Thanks,
Bharath
Thanks,
Bharath
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I know there is a certification for NNM8i.
Not for 9i, i think so..!

You have to create the learner id in HP site.
With that you can write that certifications if it is available.

Cheers..!
Arun.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Bharath,

The certification code is HP0-M30. And I thik its for NNM8i. U have to register in the HP site & get the HP Lerners ID. then register for this exam. Write in any of the prometric centers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Bharath,

The certification code is HP0-M30. And I think its for NNM8i. U have to register in the HP site & get the HP Learners ID. Then register for this exam. Write in any of the prometric centers.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

Do anybody have dumps for HP NNMi certification?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Experts,

Any updates on NNMi 9.1x Certification ? 

Thanks,
Bharath
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Experts

Can any one brief me about HP0-M51. Whether this certification is for NNMi 9.x ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi..

Dump download link :  

EDITOR'S NOTE: Link removed from post because it references a non-public page that is property of HP and cannot be shared in a discussion boared.

Warren_Admin, HP Enterprise Community Manager

Thanks,
Bharath
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Bharath,

this URL is not working could you share new link.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.