Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

NNMi 9.20 installation Error in W7

Jump to solution

hi ,

I have W7 64 bit PC . For testing i want to install NNM 9.20 in it. During installation i got error .

I have attached screen-shot and its log file .

Please suggest .

Thanks .

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member..

Hi experts ,

It was issues with Winodws OS . Its possible to install NNM in W7 64 bits. As i said earlier i am using this to testing . After windows updates it installed .

thansk,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member..

Hello Vasan,

Kindly notice that windows7 64 bit OS is not supported.

You might find the belows is the windows OS supported Versions:
Windows Server 2008 x64 Datacenter Edition with Service Pack 2
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Datacenter Edition with Service Pack 1
Windows Server 2008 x64 Enterprise Edition with Service Pack 2
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Enterprise Edition with Service Pack 1
Windows Server 2008 x64 Standard Edition with Service Pack 2
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Standard Edition with Service Pack 1
Incase, make sure that your system meets the OS supported versions as list in the NNMi support matrix docs. Then i suggest to check below details before installation:
1. Check in Windows task bar area if any Anti-virus sign/symbol is there.
2. Check in Task Manager >> Processes if any process related to any AV.
3. Turn off UAC.
4. Ensure that the following ports are open:
NNMi uses several well-known ports that must be available on the NNMi management server before installing NNMi. Verify that all of the following ports are available before installing NNMi:
• TCP Ports 80, 443, 1098, 1099, 3873, 4444 through 4446, 4457 through 4460, 5432, 7800 through 7810, 8083, 8886, and 8887
• UDP Port 162

NNMi 9.2x Support Matrix docs:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1398344

Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Dong
HP Support
IF this or any post resolves your issue, Plz be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
To show your appreciation, click KUDOS !!!
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Vasan,

Excellent question, when you finish to review the support environment-

Please take into a account that NNMi need some hardware requirements as you can see in the document before to do a real installation.

Please let me know if you need more documentation, that I will be in the best disposition to provide you the documentation that you need.

J.Vindas

HP Support,

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP. If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution,If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi J.Vindas,

Thanks for your reply . As you suggested i have tried even in Windows Server 2008 R2 also .I got error like "

attempt verifying the existence of the package HPOvNmsAS 9.20.000 (HP NMS Application Server Package) failed. "

I have attached log file. I have also enabled IIS,java . No antivirus installed in server . Still i got same error .

Thanks

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hello Vasan,

Could this be the media issue? Did you with checksum?

You might want to obtain another media by go to the following:

https://h20575.www2.hp.com/usbportal/softwareupdate.do?lang=en&cc=us&hpappid=PDAPI_PRMO_PRO2_USB

Hope this help!

Best Regards,
Dong
HP Support
IF this or any post resolves your issue, Plz be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
To show your appreciation, click KUDOS !!!
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi ,

Thanks . But i tried with NNM 9.10 also. I got same error . And same media i used before also .

thanks,

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hi experts ,

It was issues with Winodws OS . Its possible to install NNM in W7 64 bits. As i said earlier i am using this to testing . After windows updates it installed .

thansk,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.