Michal Broncek Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NNMi 9 - Display other side of connection in case of "Interface down" alarm

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a possibility to include the information on the other side of connection in case of "Interface down" alarm (to know, what is/was connected to the interface that went down, in case it is L2-connected interface, of course).
I have tried to use the incident message attributes such as $otherSideOfConnection.
Did anyone deal with such need?

Thanks for any help.

Michal
0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. Pradeep_30
Established Member..

Re: NNMi 9 - Display other side of connection in case of "Interface down" alarm

I had a scenario where few L2 connections were not preferred for alerting. The requirement was later dropped hence was not able to achieve any strong point here. Are you getting the details? Did you try other variables of L2 connection as well?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Wes Kaufmann Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Does $oma work?
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Wes Kaufmann Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I have made an enhancement request for this issue. Please see it at:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1B89518
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.