Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

NNMi NPS Custom Reports using Query Studio

Hi Experts,

I've created custom report using Query Studio, but I faced a problem after saving the report.

I can't user Time Control menu or Topology filter as normal reports.

Also I can't specify report interval from query studio.

Can you please explain how to use global Time Control & topology selector against custom reports.

Thanks

Mostafa elmahdy

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: NNMi NPS Custom Reports using Query Studio

Hello Mostafa

Thanks for posting,

Based on the official HPE documentation I have to point out the following:

2015-10-29_1435.png

But please take a look in the document attached to this post (change the extension from jpg to pdf), it may help you with your request.

Hope this information helps,

Regards,

Vincent Montenegro Mena
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello Vincent,

Mostafa is using the "Query Studio" and NOT the "Cognos BI Reporting Studio". Query Studio is supported as you can see in the text from the manual.

Mostafa, I have seen this with version 10.x, too. Which version did you use?

Can you add some screenshots of the report and of the report parameters in BI portal?

Thanks and kind regards

Allessandro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Experts,

I'm using version 10.20

I can't find the attachment in the post.

I have attached screenshots from my custom report.

The target is to show Throughput in Mbps not bps, I did it but I can't choose time period or topology.

Thanks

Mostafa ElMahdy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.