Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

(NNMi) Support Tip: How to run just post-install UI if NNMi installation fails

Folks,

The document KM03107460 explains how to run just post-install UI if NNMi installation fails.

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM03107460

All the best

Sergey Pankratov
NNMi Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HPE
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember
to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: (NNMi) Support Tip: How to run just post-install UI if NNMi installation fails

Tried this but did not work. I could not even find the file nnm-install-config.vbs  to run cscript with. Is this for an older version of NNMi? I am trying to install version 10.50

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.