Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

(NNMi) Support Tip: How to troubleshoot problems outside of NNMi

Folks,

There are times when problems related to NNMi need to be investgated using tools outside of NNMi.  We have therefore started a series of Knowledge Documents detailing these tools and how they can be used to complement the product's own troubleshooting tools.

The first in the series are:

KM02791222 : How to troubleshoot problems outside of NNMi - linux auditing
KM02791744 : How to troubleshoot problems outside of NNMi - strace

More will be added and this post updated as they are

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: (NNMi) Support Tip: How to troubleshoot problems outside of NNMi

The first KM was good , but the second seems to have been lost as I get 

The core node you are trying to access was not found, it may have been deleted. Please refresh your original page and try the operation again.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: (NNMi) Support Tip: How to troubleshoot problems outside of NNMi

I would like to add one more similar KM document about useful troubleshooting tools outside NNMi, which we use in daily work.

KM02787320 - (NNMi) Support Tip: How to troubleshoot problems outside of NNMi – lsof.

Mikayel Grigoryan
HPE Software

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.