Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

(NNMi) Support Tip: Security announcement around CVE-2017-8948

Hello Folks,

This article is aimed at answering the following query around CVE-2017-8948

Query : Does the remote bypass security restrictions, XSS, URL redirection (CVE-2017-8948) vulnerability impact HPE Network Node Manager (NNMi) v10.30 ?

Response : HPE Security Response team has screened NNMi product version 10.30 and confirmed that CVE-2017-8948 doesn't impact NNMi v10.30

For other supported NNMi product versions v10.0x, v10.1x, v10.2x, please refer to the following Knowledge Article -

HPE Network Node Manager i (NNMi) Software, Remote Bypass Security Restrictions, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), URL Redirection

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/document/-/facetsearch/document/KM02994351

Micro Focus Support -

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus. If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.