Highlighted
Visitor.

NNMi v10.2 installation error

I am trying to install HP NNMi v10.2 software in my windows 7 ( 64 bit) PC, but am getting a installation errors.

I have attached the  error log file. please give some suggestions in this aspect...

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: NNMi v10.2 installation error

Hello Selva,

first of all Windows 7 is not supported (please see Support Matrix for supported OS).

It seems that the JBOSS server cannot start. Please have a look in the boot.log file in %NnmDataDir%\log\nnm for errors.

Kind regards

Allessandro

0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: NNMi v10.2 installation error

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I will work on it....

Regards,

Selva

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.