Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

NPS do not process Metric files coming from the iSPI traffic

Jump to solution

Dear Support, 

I am having an issue with the NPS stopped processing the iSPI traffic data ( Metric files ) from the final folder, although, the NPS works on the Metric files coming from the NNMi with any issue.

Traffic leaf process the flows normally.

traffic master processes the data coming from the leaf server without any issue and send the metric files to the final folder.

so any idea how to force the NPS to access the specified folder for the Metric files and make it process these files.

Note : I was having an issue with the NPS database and returned back to the previous snapshot and when the NPS came up it was giving me a message ( trust relationship ), but anyway, like I said the NPS process the Metrics files coming from the NNMi without any issue 

Best Regards 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: NPS do not process Metric files coming from the iSPI traffic

Jump to solution

Hello All, 

I solved the issue and here's how

it just needs a couple of restarting the Master traffic server and each time you need to modify in the NPS validation field from the ( NNM iSPI Performance traffic configuration ) side at the NNMi and also to modify the nnm.extended.properties files at the Master collector side ( Both Paths need to be the same )

Best Regards,

Shady kozman 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have seen few times that processing of "final" files stuck due to data file corruption. Try to deleted a few oldest files in "final"  and see if processing will resume.

my 2 cents,
Gedas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Gediminas, 

Thanks for your reply. I've already done that, but it still can't process these files so any clue how to solve this issue?

Best regards,

Shady kozman

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello All, 

I solved the issue and here's how

it just needs a couple of restarting the Master traffic server and each time you need to modify in the NPS validation field from the ( NNM iSPI Performance traffic configuration ) side at the NNMi and also to modify the nnm.extended.properties files at the Master collector side ( Both Paths need to be the same )

Best Regards,

Shady kozman 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.