Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

New to NNMi

I hate it when i need to learn new product which i dont know nothing about it and need to ask for help making me look like a stupid :-)))))))

Now i can begin , first sorry for my Language ......

Second how and where can iview tutrials regarding NNMi 10 and manuals ?

also where can i find support documents for the product ?

also will some professional guy here in the forum can help me setup new and basic stuff like make new discovery , add users , link to Active Directory ,and stuff like that .

I will Apprichiate very much !!!!

My Donation to that kind of help will be to distribute it here also to newbe like me in the future 🙂

Tx

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: New to NNMi

Hi Kopels,

start to read the manuals found at the site https://softwaresupport.hp.com/.

Select . (require a passport account and a SAID).

Here you will get access to manuals, patches etc.

Br.

Steinar S

Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: New to NNMi

Dear Steinar ,

Tx for the reply , it took some time but finally i found what i needed.

After adding the SAID >goto dashboard and add your product>search knowladge base>go to tab best match and you will find all pdf regarding NNMi 10 🙂

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.