Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Not able to save any map since latest patch and hotfix

Jump to solution

Hi All

After I’ve updated to the latest Patch and Hotfix level I’m not able to save any map (File>Save Map) nor clearing the layout  (File>Clear Layout).

See error message below…

• Original using mixed LDAP mode User with Admin rights.
  • The same happens if I use a local admin or the system user.
  • If I create a new map I’m also not able to save it.
  • I also disabled ldap via ldap.properties and nnmldap.ovpl –reload, did not help
  • ovstop and ovstart did not help

Have the Problem on all upgraded Servers

In general I didn’t see any other problems, other admin tasks on nnmi work fine.

Any Idea ?

Thanks Thomas

*************************************************************************************************

User is not authorized for the requested resource.

HTTP Status 403 -

Your credentials are not sufficient to gain access to the required resource.

Your username is: admin.

Possible causes of this error are:

An account for your username may not exist in NNMi or LDAP (if configured).

Your user account may not be in a user group which provides access to the NNMi console.

If using PKI User Authentication the certificate subject to username mapping may be incorrect.

**************************************************************************************************

System Information for HP Network Node Manager i Software 10.00.701,10.01.001,10.01.002

HP Network Node Manager i Premium

NNM1000_00002,NNM1000W00002

Windows Server 2008 R2

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Not able to save any map since latest patch and hotfix

Jump to solution

Thomas,

The map save issue has been resolved in hotfix:  Hotfix-NNMI-10.0XP2-UI-20151008.zip   Please open a support ticket and request it.   The details of the hotfix are:

Fix for:
QCCR1B137562 :  NNMi - L2 users can change existing custom attributes.
QCCR1B136420  : Warning alerts are not seen in NNMi UI Messages bar
QCCR1B139001  : NNMi 10 patch 2, Save Map function throws an error.
QCCR1B137986  : Node label appears very small in the node group map

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thomas,

The map save issue has been resolved in hotfix:  Hotfix-NNMI-10.0XP2-UI-20151008.zip   Please open a support ticket and request it.   The details of the hotfix are:

Fix for:
QCCR1B137562 :  NNMi - L2 users can change existing custom attributes.
QCCR1B136420  : Warning alerts are not seen in NNMi UI Messages bar
QCCR1B139001  : NNMi 10 patch 2, Save Map function throws an error.
QCCR1B137986  : Node label appears very small in the node group map

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Dave 

Will do it 

Thanks !

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.