(OMi) Support Tip: Test if OMi uCMDB API is accessible when doing topology integration from NNMi
Topology integration from NNMi to OMi is implemented through uCMDB API in OMi. So, when NNMi topology integration fails, in addition to the check the logs, testing if uCMDB API is accessible from NNMi is an important step.
When OMi is enabled TLS, following URLs can be used to check.
- https://<gw_server>:443/ucmdb-api/connect (GW will pass the request to DPS)
- https://<dps_server>:8443/ucmdb-api/connect (check DPS ucmdb port directly)
- https://<loadbalancer>:443/ucmdb-api/connect (when load balancer is used)
When OMi is not enabled TLS, following URLs can be used:
- http://<gw_server>/ucmdb-api/connect (GW will pass the request to DPS)
- http://<dps_server>:21212/ucmdb-api/connect (check DPS ucmdb port directly)
- http://<loadbalancer>/ucmdb-api/connect (when load balancer is used)
The URL should have similar response as below, the version and value might be different:
If there's no such output, there might be issue with uCMDB API accessing from NNMi. Comparing with the server/port settings in NNMi-BSM topology integration window, you may get some idea.
Note: the ucmdb api link and the output may subject to change without notice, so far, with the latest version 10.60 IP1, it still applys.