Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Absent Member.. oscar_bernal Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Problem in reports Query studio

hi.

we are facing a problem with Query Studio, when we make a report, all nodes do not appear in the list, I want to filter the node ip 10.77.10.135. It does not appear in the filter but it's add in NNMi.

I attached a proof

any suggestions?

thanks in advance

0 Likes
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. AndyKemp Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Problem in reports Query studio

Not difficult, but you need directions wandering off the beaten path.

If you look over to the right hand top corner side of the filter window  just under the blue bar, theres a "Search for Values" and "Search for Values" hotlink. Click either of them  and you'll get the window reformatted with a string search box.

The  default pick list is limited to a limited number of entries for performance and memory constraints.

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

hi 

I try to do that, but the node is still missing.

any other suggestions? 

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. AndyKemp Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Humor me and check the  monitoring settings for the node 10.77.10.135  (tools-find node 10.77.10.135,  Actions -configuration details-monitoring settings)

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

hi

this is what shows the  monitoring settings.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.