Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Acclaimed Contributor.. asoloperto Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

QA SPI: URL parameters for Site View

Hello,

like integrating NNMi elsewhere is it possible to extend the URL for the QA site view.  The URL is now:

http://<nnmi-system>/nnm/protected/showInNewWindow?objid=&objtype=&newWindow=false&extName=qa&viewInfoId=QAMapModelDataProvider

Does someone know if this URL supports additional parameters to directly show a Site View for example for UDP?

The use case is to integrate this view in a dashboard.

BR Allessandro

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Vincent_M_NNM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: QA SPI: URL parameters for Site View

Hello Asolaperto

Thanks for posting,

I was looking at our official documentation for QA and I could find a way to use elsewhere with it. Let me check internally, but I think this can be classified as an ER.

Regards,

Vincent Montenegro Mena
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. asoloperto Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: QA SPI: URL parameters for Site View

Hello Vincent,

thanks and best regards.

Allessandro

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.