Restore report ispi performance
I make a mistake when I have tried to modify a report .
I don’t find a way to restore default report “simple table” from interface metrics reportlet
Thanks to help me
Please forgive my approximate language I am not English
Re: Restore report ispi performance
You can find the information in the online help from NPS metrics
But here are some steps that could help:
1.Log on to the NPS console.
2. Launch a report of your choice.
3. Make necessary changes to the report, if you like.
4. Optional. Enable the commenting option for the ReportView that you are going to
To enable the commenting option on the ReportView:
a. Right-click the report in the Reports navigation pane, and then click Properties.
b. Go to the Report tab.
c. Click Advanced Options.
d. Select Enable Comments in Saved Output Versions.
e. Click OK.
5. To save the report as a ReportView, click Keep this Version > Save as Report
View. The Save as Report View dialog box opens.
6. In the Save as Report View dialog box, do one of the following:
a. Click My Folders to save the ReportView in My Folders, and then click OK.
b. Click Select Another Location, select a pre-existing folder, and then click OK.
You can click New Folder to create a new folder if no folders exist.
7. Click OK
Customer NNMi Support