Need help regarding the SSO Is not working for NNM and HP NA integration.
Details are as :
1) Cross launch is working from NNM to NA.
2) From NA To NNM sso is working fine.
3) nnm-ui.properties and lwsso* configuration is fine.
After match the user from NNM to NA issue is resolved. i.e Need to create the same user in NA for which we are trying to lauch The SSO from NNM.
I am not able to determine the "not working" in your post. Can you please add more details.
Thanks and kind regards
While cross launching from NNM to NA Cross launch is working fine but NA is not login diredctelly its ask access details.
I will be able to check my setup in our lab tomorrow, but first questions are:
do you use the FQDN in the URL of the web browser?
Are the systems in the same DNS domain?
1) do you use the FQDN in the URL of the web browser? YES
2) Are the systems in the same DNS domain? YES
some more questions:
- Does your user account exist in both tools (same login name)?
- Did you set/use these settings from the NNMi property file nms-ui.properties:
com.hp.nms.ui.sso.isEnabled = true
initString=<Your Init String>
- Have you modified the configuration file <NA_HOME>/server/ext/jboss/server/default/conf/lwssofmconf.xml on the NA server:
lwssoValidation block: <domain>same.domain.as.nnmi.com</domain>
crypto tag: initString <init string from NNMi prop file>
Finally, did you restart the NNMi and NA processes?
all configuration is fine as metion on your solution but still facing the same issue.
please enable tracing on NA server (Admin > Troubleshooting: Enable logging for "system/authenticate/sso") and reproduce the issue.
Does the log file /opt/NA/server/ext/jboss/server/default/log/server.log contains any hint?
HTH and kind regards
After enabling the Logging level as guided by Below getting the below hints:
2017-04-13 15:03:13,355 ERROR [org.apache.commons.httpclient.MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager] (Thread-TaskID-19813511) Host connection pool not found, hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://xxxxxxxxxxx.com:8080]
just a last question before you should open a support case:
did you specify the FQDN of the NA server in the NNMi Integration Configuration form (not the Hostname/IP address of the NA server)?
that could be the problem (see https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00286903 if you have a running support contract).
HTH and kind regards