Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Saving views in NNM

Jump to solution

Hi Experts ,

I have selected Open key incidents form Incident Management.

Then selected option "show view in new windows " .Now a new windows for Open key incidents has been opened . I have filterd it for node down,Reliability messages . Now can i save this window under Indient management or incident browsing with a different name ?

Thanks ,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Commodore
Commodore
Hi,

As far as know currently it is not possible to do any saving or modification at this version NNMi 9.2 . There are couple or Enhancement Request QCCR1B117623 & QCCR1B122569 to have this ability.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Commodore
Commodore
Hi,

As far as know currently it is not possible to do any saving or modification at this version NNMi 9.2 . There are couple or Enhancement Request QCCR1B117623 & QCCR1B122569 to have this ability.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.