Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Showing node status and incidents from particular nodegroup

Hi

I want to show all nodes for particular nodegroup in top pane and incidents for that nodegroup in bottom pane in NNMi console.

I tried with NNMi Integrate elsewhere URL's but it shows me only top pane, does not show me bottom pane containing incidents.

This is required for SOC monitoring where the user session should not log out. As per my understanding if you want user session not to log out, you need to use NNMi integrate elsewhere URL's

Please advise.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Showing node status and incidents from particular nodegroup

Hello ramesh9,

one solution might be to put the NNMi URLs in a HTML file with frames and to call that page on a web server. A second solution is to use a "tab switching" plugin in the web browser which switches between the map and the incident view. The third solution might be some portal solution (and OMi might be helpful here, too).

HTH and kind regards

Allessandro

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.