Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Specifying multiple hostedOn values in nnmloadinterfacegroups.ovpl CSV file

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I am trying to create an interface group with 900+ hostedOn values using nnmloadinterfacegroups.ovpl. I'm running in to problems when I try to specify multiple values for the hostedOn filter. The command works fine if I just list one hostedOn value. In my head, the values for the additional filters in the CSV would be in one of these two formats based on whats in the documentation for nnmloadinterfacegroups.ovpl.

IG_NAME,,1,1,,ethernetCsmacd,(OR hostedOn = device.domain.com:device.domain.com:device.domain.com)
IG_NAME,,1,1,,ethernetCsmacd,OR hostedOn = device.domain.com:device.domain.com:device.domain.com

The other Interface Groups that I've created have been small enough that I could use the gui. What I am going for with nnmloadinterfacegroups.ovpl is an interface group that has a filter string that looks like this.

(hostedOn = device.domain.com OR hostedOn = device.domain.com OR hostedOn = device.domain.com)

Our instance of NNMi is version 10.10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Specifying multiple hostedOn values in nnmloadinterfacegroups.ovpl CSV file

Jump to solution

I figured out what I was doing wrong. Here is what I did to the CSV to get multiple hostedOn values to work in case anyone is interested.

IG_NAME,,1,1,,ethernetCsmacd,(OR hostedOn = device.domain.com; hostedOn = device.domain.com; hostedOn = device.domain.com)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Specifying multiple hostedOn values in nnmloadinterfacegroups.ovpl CSV file

Jump to solution

I figured out what I was doing wrong. Here is what I did to the CSV to get multiple hostedOn values to work in case anyone is interested.

IG_NAME,,1,1,,ethernetCsmacd,(OR hostedOn = device.domain.com; hostedOn = device.domain.com; hostedOn = device.domain.com)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.