Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Urgent.. NPS Error, not able to start NPS

HI Experts,

While running nnmenableperfspi.ovpl again we are geeting the below error:

Unable to eval NnnmProperties.pm import for the FQDN.

Error: Invalid value D:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP BTP Software\NNMPerformanceSPI\lib\perllibs\lib\_inline for config option directory.

We found that :

D:\Program Files (x86)\HP\HP BTP Software\NNMPerformanceSPI\lib\perllibs\lib\inline

folder exists in the system.

NPS is installed on the NNMi Server itself. Also, while running the StartALL.ovpl cmd from NNMPerformanceSPI\bis dir we are getting below error:

Can't locate Config\General.pm <Multiple paths>

End with Multiple path and script falilure.

Kindly suggest.

R's headstrong

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Urgent.. NPS Error, not able to start NPS

Hi there,

There clearly seems to be a problem with the perl installation which will need a closer look at.  I would suggest you log a support case so that this can be investigated in detail.  I don't think there is a quick answer that can be delivered here in the forum

All the best

Dave Y

MicroFocus Support
Viewed the Support tips? Search for "(NNMi) Support Tips" and order by Date to get the list
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of MicroFocus
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.