View changes in incidents Conf
I need your support, since I need to know in which log I can observe the changes made to the configuration of incidents, this version 9.20
Re: View changes in incidents Conf
Auditing logs for all users except the "system" user is available in NNMi 10.x and above .
The logged user actions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Changes to NNMi topology objects (for example, nodes, node groups, interfaces, and interface
groups) . Examples include creating or deleting Node Groups or Interface Groups, and changing
filters or membership in a Node Groups or Interface Groups.
- Changes to incident lifecycle information. Examples include changing an incident's owner or
- Changes to user and access information. Example include changing passwords, adding or
deleting a user account or user group, and creating tenants.
- Configuration changes made using the NNMi console Configuration workspace or a command
line tool. Example include modifications to SNMP settings, discovery settings, and monitoring
- User actions from the NNMi console Actions menu. Examples include Configuration Poll and
The audit log files reside in the following directory:
Tip: As an NNMi administrator you can also view the most current audit log from the NNMi console "Tools > NNMi Audit Log menu option."
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.