Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

View changes in incidents Conf

Hello partners

I need your support, since I need to know in which log I can observe the changes made to the configuration of incidents, this version 9.20

Very tx!!!

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: View changes in incidents Conf

Hi,

Auditing logs for all users except the "system" user is available in NNMi 10.x and above . 

The logged user actions include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Changes to NNMi topology objects (for example, nodes, node groups, interfaces, and interface
    groups) . Examples include creating or deleting Node Groups or Interface Groups, and changing
    filters or membership in a Node Groups or Interface Groups.
  • Changes to incident lifecycle information. Examples include changing an incident's owner or
    state.
  • Changes to user and access information. Example include changing passwords, adding or
    deleting a user account or user group, and creating tenants.
  • Configuration changes made using the NNMi console Configuration workspace or a command
    line tool. Example include modifications to SNMP settings, discovery settings, and monitoring
    configuration.
  • User actions from the NNMi console Actions menu. Examples include Configuration Poll and
    Status Poll.

The audit log files reside in the following directory:

Windows: %NnmDataDir%\nmsas\NNM\log\audit-<date>.log
Linux: $NnmDataDir/nmsas/NNM/log/audit-<date>.log
Tip: As an NNMi administrator you can also view the most current audit log from the NNMi console "Tools > NNMi Audit Log menu option."

Regards,

Rafa

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.