Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

how to import CA certificate into NNMi server

Hi,

i am in the need of import a CA certificate to NNMi application. i do not know how to import the certificate that  retrived from CA admin using keytool. Thank You!

Regards, Beb

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: how to import CA certificate into NNMi server

Hello Beb,

Can you tell me some details?
What is the NNMi version?
Did you also change NNMi server certifcate (from selfsigned to CA trusted)?

Erno

HPE SW Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi,

it is version 10.00. and patch 1. No, earlier it was supporting from CA certificate and i now wanted to renew it.

//Beb

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

10.0 so its still JKS and not PKCS12

linux versions to list certs:

/opt/OV/nonOV/jdk/hpsw/bin/keytool -delete -keystore nnm.truststore -alias aliasname -storepass ovpass
/opt/OV/nonOV/jdk/hpsw/bin/keytool -delete -keystore nnm.keystore -alias certname -storepass nnmkeypass

remove certs

/opt/OV/nonOV/jdk/hpsw/bin/keytool -delete -keystore nnm.truststore -alias certname -storepass ovpass
/opt/OV/nonOV/jdk/hpsw/bin/keytool -delete -keystore nnm.keystore -alias certname -storepass nnmkeypass

add certs

/opt/OV/nonOV/jdk/hpsw/bin/keytool -importcert -trustcacerts -keystore nnm.keystore -storepass nnmkeypass -alias certname -file /filepath/file -storepass nnmkeypass 
/opt/OV/nonOV/jdk/hpsw/bin/keytool -import -alias nnm_ldap -keystore nnm.truststore -file /filepath/file -storepass ovpass

Have a nice day 🙂

Andy Kemp
I've lasted longer in the technology industry than most certifications.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.