Captain
Captain

iSPI Perf for Metrics installation error

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem when installing iSPI Perf for Metrics on a red hat 5.5 EL server with a NNMI 9.10.

Here is the message :
"INFO: Installing Cognos 8.4.1 BI Server
INFO: Run: ./issetup -s /app/NNMiSPI_Perf_Metrics_9.10/packages//Cognos_BI_Server/config/ts-C8BISRVR.ats
FATAL ERROR: BI Server install failed (Logfile /var/tmp/PerfSPI_InstallBIServer.ovsh.txt)
Failed installing BI Server. Look at the logfiles in the /var/tmp directory."

I think the error is due to the '//' before the name of the folder, does anyone has an idea about what doing to resolve this case ?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi bro,

The NNM iSPI Performance for Metric you should use downloaded iso format and mount it to start the installation,

if u unzip to file launch the setup u will get BI server install error. My solution should be help u to solve ur problem cos im facing the same problem be4.

Thanks

Edward

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.