Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Valued Contributor.. Ruzanna Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

iSPI Performance DB SQL Rewrite Proxy Service periodically stopping

Hello dear colleagues, I need some help with Network Node Manager 10.20 software.

I have installed NNMi 10.20 on one server and NPS with iSPI Performance for Metric 10.20 on another server. Both servers are on the same domain. After successful installation everything has worked fine. Component Performance on Dashbord normally shows graphics. But after some minutes I recive error message "The NPS server was either too busy to process this request, is offline at the moment, or encountered an exception during processing. You can use refresh to try again or check the nnm log file for failure information."  After it I noticed that iSPI Performance DB SQL Rewrite Proxy Service on NPS server has stopped.  I have started it manually, and Component Performance graphics begined show again. This stoping proccess is repeated periodically.

What may be the reason for the iSPI Performance DB SQL Rewrite Proxy Service stopping? Or may be another indirect issue that stops this service?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies
Contributor.. Sidhima Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: iSPI Performance DB SQL Rewrite Proxy Service periodically stopping

hey,

Did you find any solution i'm also facing the same issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.. GauravPOL
Member..

Re: iSPI Performance DB SQL Rewrite Proxy Service periodically stopping

Hi ,

Did you find any solution i am also facing the same issue

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.