iSPI Performance for metrics SYBASE DB schema
We have installed iSPI Performance for metrics 9.2x on Linux servers.
Is there any way we can get SYBASE DB schema which NPS uses or if some one has DB schema can you please share across.
Re: iSPI Performance for metrics SYBASE DB schema
We don´t have this information available, but a DB administrator expert can access to the Sybase DB and get a schema by performing queries.
Please take into consideration that the warnings we have stated to access NNMi DB also applies to Metrics DB:
- It is not supported for any write access to the database to take place. This includes when either NNMi is running or not.
- It is also not supported for any modifications to be made to the database structure, tables or functions.
- Access should be for read only searches, and even here care should be taken to avoid complex expressions that may have a big impact on the performance of the database.
- There is no published database Schema
- There is no guarantee that the Schema or the table structures won't change in a future product release or patch
Information extracted from https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00591311
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution,If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.