Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

iSPI for MPLS

Hello All, 

I' am having a question as I' am about to implement NNMi to my customer and my customer connected all his branches using MPLS technology. 

so my question is there any benefits to install the iSPI for MPLS to my customer to monitor the (CE) routers or it's just for the Service provider and it won't give me any additional data by installing it.

thanks in advance 

Shady Kozman

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: iSPI for MPLS

iSPI for MPLS can be useful for those who are running MPLS P and PE devices. If you only manage CE devices, then iSPI for MPLS is unnecessary. From a CE perspective, there is nothing MPLS-specific about the configuration.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: iSPI for MPLS

hello Lindsay, Many thanks for your reply it was really helpful Best Regards Shady kozman
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.