Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. BastiBr Absent Member..
Absent Member..

iSPI performance for metrics 10.00:Database Server (Sybase IQ 'DSN=PerfSPIDSN') stops freqently

Hello community,

I have got a problem with NPS, the Database Server (Sybase IQ 'DSN=PerfSPIDSN') stops freqently.
System: Operating System: Windows Server 2008 R2 amd64 6.1
System Information for HP Network Node Manager i Software 10.00.701,10.01.001,10.01.002
HP Network Node Manager i
NNM1000_00002,NNM1000W00002.

NNMi 10.00 is upgraded to patch 2, NPS 10.00 is upgraded to patch 1 and Hotfix-NNMI-10.0XP2-UI-20151130 is isntalled.

I have no idea, can't figure out why the Database Server (Sybase IQ 'DSN=PerfSPIDSN') stops freqently.

Attached is a the log file, at line 43412 there is a warning message and I think at this time the Database Server (Sybase IQ 'DSN=PerfSPIDSN') stoped working (had to lessen it was to large and a zip isn't uploadable)

Dec 16, 2015 11:40:36 PM [PID:-20000] WARN D:/Program Files (x86)/HP/HP BTO Software/nonOV/perl/a/bin/../lib/5.8.8/NPS/npsDB.pm[909] ETL.Interface_Health Error running dbisql: Error! The connection to the database was closed by the server.  Connection was terminated  SQLCODE=-308, ....

Can you please help me to figure out what is going on?!

Regards

Bastian

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. asdfasdfasfdads Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: iSPI performance for metrics 10.00:Database Server (Sybase IQ 'DSN=PerfSPIDSN') stops freqently

Hi Bastian

We have the same issue. Have you come across a solution?

Regards

Neil

0 Likes
Absent Member.. BastiBr Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: iSPI performance for metrics 10.00:Database Server (Sybase IQ 'DSN=PerfSPIDSN') stops freqently

Hello Neil,

not yet. I opened a Service Request, uploaded log files and waiting for reply.

Regards

Bastian

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.