Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

need rfc-1155 mib

Jump to solution

Hi,

some one have rfc-1155 mib's, if so please share me mib's or share me the path where can i download it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: need rfc-1155 mib

Jump to solution

Hi,
this MIB seems has been loaded into NNMi by default (as a part of Model jar) because it is one of the key MIBs:

[root@ ~]# nnmloadmib.ovpl -list | grep 1155
RFC1155-SMI (vfs:/opt/OV/NNM/server/lib/nms-mib-model.jar/com/hp/ov/nms/mib/model/hibernate/rfc1155-RFC1155-SMI.mib)

Do yuou see  it in your NNMi ? What is NNMi verison?

regards,
Gedas

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi,

The MIB must be available in your NNMi stabndard MIBs folder: /opt/OV/misc/nnm/snmp-mibs//Standard/rfc1155-RFC1155-SMI.mib

regards,
Gedas

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

i have noticed it, but still i have following in the message box under "unloaded prerequistie MIB imports" for the one mib which i am trying to import.

Unloaded Prerequisite
MIB Imports

RFC-1155

is there any thing else that i can follow to fix this issue ?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi,
this MIB seems has been loaded into NNMi by default (as a part of Model jar) because it is one of the key MIBs:

[root@ ~]# nnmloadmib.ovpl -list | grep 1155
RFC1155-SMI (vfs:/opt/OV/NNM/server/lib/nms-mib-model.jar/com/hp/ov/nms/mib/model/hibernate/rfc1155-RFC1155-SMI.mib)

Do yuou see  it in your NNMi ? What is NNMi verison?

regards,
Gedas

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Gedas,

am able to see the following informations, in the nnmi server.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.