4Adam12 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

nnm application windows font size.

Jump to solution
Hi,
I'm trying to increase the font size of the text within the various application windows in NNM (6.4). For example windows like the snmp config or data collection & thresholds applications. I don't know if previous admin changed them to be too small or if it can't determine my xwindows size or what. See attached for a shot.
I've been looking in $APP_DEFS/OVw and other files in the dir but can't identify which would be the one I need to change.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Jov Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: nnm application windows font size.

Jump to solution
Hi,

It depends on your X-Server settings.

Jov

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Jov Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,

It depends on your X-Server settings.

Jov

View solution in original post

PING_6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
what is your OS?
Whatever exists is changeable and what is not changeable does not exist.
0 Likes
4Adam12 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
looks like Jov had it right. Thanks. I was able to find the needed font setting in my hummingbird xserver configuration after some trial and error.

NNM runs on Solaris 8 BTW.

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.