Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
David Campeau Absent Member.
Absent Member.

nnmi report view

Reports working as expected, and need to verify I'm scheduling properly.

I want to schedule a daily report about CPU/Mem stats, on a particular node, for the last 24 hours.

To do this, I did the following....

1. I generated a report from ComponentMetrics for the past 24 hours for a particular node.

2. This report was saved as a "Report View", and placed into my directory.

3. Scheduled a daily report from the "Report View" that was saved in my directory.

However, day after day, the report just shows the "original" report output from a few days ago. In other words it just keeps sending the same report over and over.

Why isn't the report generating data from 24 hours ago?

Best Regards,

0 Likes
2 Replies
David Campeau Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: nnmi report view

restarted ispi, and seems to be working now.  I'm not sure why it was behaving like it was.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. asharm37 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: nnmi report view

Hi,

I think you have selected relative start "NO" in time controls and entered the dates and time manually, Try with "Yes" in relative start and select 1 day in interval  and schedule it again than it will work.

Cheers

Anuj Sharma

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.