Highlighted
4Adam12 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

nnmincidentcfgload.ovpl not working?

Jump to solution

I am trying to do some sync between our test and prod NNMi 9.22.002 on Windows but only for certain traps or mgmt events.

For example I want to export the "node down" mgmt event (which contains several node group based enhancements) from prod to test so i used the following cmd in prod:

nnmincidentcfgdump.ovpl -dump E:\Temp\incidentDump\20130213-NodeDown-dump-prod.tag -name NodeDown

Which successfully generated the attached file. (file ext .txt added to allow upload. HP please update allowed extensions so .tag is allowed 🙂 )

The file is then copied to the test system and the fiollowing cmd is run :

nnmincidentcfgload.ovpl -load G:\Temp\incidentDump\20130213-NodeDown-dump-prod.tag

With output indicating success, no errors shown although the script doesn't seem to give any "success" message either
Translated: 1 configurations, now attempting import.
Starting a user transaction with a timeout of: 3,600 seconds.

But yet the node down mgmt even in test is not updated.

I also attempted the same using " -type MgmtEventConfig" in the dump cmd and it also appeared to load in test but nothing changes.

Any ideas why this is not working?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. iquesada Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: nnmincidentcfgload.ovpl not working?

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've found a QCCR which I think could be related with your issue, let's have a look (it might help you):

nnmincidentcfgload.ovpl may not load the new configuration properly:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1B109405

BR,

HP Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution, If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. iquesada Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I've found a QCCR which I think could be related with your issue, let's have a look (it might help you):

nnmincidentcfgload.ovpl may not load the new configuration properly:

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/DOCUMENTUM_QCCR1B109405

BR,

HP Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HP.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution, If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
4Adam12 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.