where to find com.hp.ov.nms.sdk jar file
I have installed the developer license for NNMi v9.2 and have gotten the SDK doc in /opt/OV/doc. I see the examples and documentation. What I seem to be missing is the jar file that I need to load to my project to expose the
Let's see if the information below may help.
Logging level can be adjusted using the path com.hp.ov.nms.sdk (e.g., nnmsetlogginglevel.ovpl com.hp.ov.nms.sdk FINEST)
Deploying a Sample Client
1. Install Developer's license
2. Go to 'doc' folder and unzip the nms-sdk-dev.jar located there (can rename to a zip file if easier)
3. Locate the nms-sdk-samples.ear in the nms-sdk-samples/wsi-samples-ear/target folder and deploy to the NNMi jboss server deploy folder
4. Open the jmx-console and locate the client MBeans under com.hp.ov.nms.sdk...
5. Open the InventoryClient
6. Verify and update if necessary the MBean attributes (check the port value for WSURL)
7. Locate the 'listNodes()' method and invoke
8. Steps 5-8 may be performed on other clients and their methods found in the jmx-console under com.hp.ov.nms.sdk...
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of HPE
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember
to give them a KUDOS and show your appreciation