Deadline Extended to May 12 - Your story matters - submit a paper to share it at Protect 2017
Let your story be heard! The Protect 2017 call for papers has just opened, and I encourage you to submit one for possible inclusion in our session offerings before the May 12 deadline. Protect is our largest security event of the year, attracting well over 1,000 attendees, and is an ideal forum for sharing your story with industry colleagues and gaining visibility as an industry thought leader. It takes place September 11-13 at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, D.C.
All primary speakers with sessions accepted for Protect 2017 receive a free 3-day conference pass, a $1,395 value.
We seek presentation submissions that:
- Support the theme of this year’s event: Security at the speed of innovation
- Focus in one of the key areas: Application security, data security or intelligent SOC
- Are either technical or business focused
- Focus on a tips & lessons learned or best-practice usage examples of Security software; or share a successful business outcome of an solution/service that attendees can leverage in their own organizations
- Contain no sales or marketing pitches
- Include ROI and key stats
Preference will be given to client-led sessions detailing their own security vision, strategy and projects. We’ll select a balance of content that shares practical insights, advice and learnings from the perspective of the business as well as the technical implementation.
How and when?
Please submit your paper before the May 12 deadline.
You will be notified early May whether your session has been accepted for Protect 2017.