Webinar: 11/21 - Quality Application Development with ALM Octane
When: Tuesday, November 21, 2017
9:00 - 10:00 AM PST (Los Angeles), 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST (New York), 18:00 - 19:00 CET (Frankfurt)
This webinar is brought to you by the Vivit Testing, Quality, Application Lifecycle Management Special Interest Group.
Transition to Agile development with confidence while you leverage your existing QA investments. See how ALM Octane helps teams build quality code and implement automated test management for complex applications.
In this session, you will be hearing about:
- Best practices across the Plan-Build-Test-Track phases of the Software Development Lifecycle to ensure quality application releases
- Gaining visibility and traceability across the lifecycle, while working at enterprise scale across tens/hundreds of teams
- Leveraging your choice of CI/CD pipeline for faster delivery and meet the demands for Agile portfolio management with governance and compliance.
- Learning how to ramp up your Agile/DevOps practice today
Senior Product Manager
- Over 15 years of experience in the Application Lifecycle Management and Quality solutions
- Started career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- Led teams of senior technical consultants & enterprise account managers who worked with Fortune 1000 customers
- In the past 5 years, he has been focused on modernizing the ALM Platform and delivering next generation of Application Lifecycle Management software
- Started his career in Mercury Interactive as technical consultant for LoadRunner & Performance Center
- MBA from Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University specializing in Product Marketing and Leadership