Rebranding term 'OES Network' in Log-on Screen of the OES Client

Idea ID 2788954

Rebranding term 'OES Network' in Log-on Screen of the OES Client

We would like to change the standard networkname 'OES Network' in the term 'Logon to OES Network' from the OES Client. I think this should not be a great challenge. Thanks for voting.
6 Comments
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.
Like that idea as well. regards, Werner
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
When i do a CTRL-ALT-DEL, my login screen says already "Login to OES Network". However, i would like to have full control over that text, so i could say for example "Log on to this fantastic new network of mine"..
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Like that idea as well too!
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
My customer as well !
Visitor.
The average end user doesn't understand what an "OES Network" is, nor should they need to be concerned about the branding of back-end systems software that IT uses. If I could change "OES Network" to "WSD Network" (the initials of our school district) or even just "the Network", that would be much more meaningful to people.
Visitor.
I want to change the Title Text also
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.