Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
carnold6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can Not Login to iFolder

OES 11 SP2 and ifolder 3.9. After upgrading to OES11 SP2 no one can no longer login to ifolder or the admin console. The log file with debug turned on says anonomous LDAp bind not allowed. Not sure how to fix this if i can not get to the admin console. Anyone got any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
carnold6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can Not Login to iFolder

I had to rerun the OES Configure applet in yast for iFolder and all is working now

0 Likes
carnold6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am hoping I can get some iFolder 3.9 help here. Same problem, unable to login to ifolder. I can however login to the /admin. The store is mounted and I have rerun the OES config applet. the error on the browser is:

And the message in the address bar is /ifolder/Login.aspx?Message=LOGIN.UNAUTHORIZED

Here is the last entry in the simias.log:

2015-05-12 08:31:27,999 [-903440640] ERROR Simias.LdapProvider.User - Error:Inappropriate Authentication
2015-05-12 08:31:27,999 [-903440640] ERROR Simias.LdapProvider.User - DN:cn=user,ou=Paradix,o=TNNDS
2015-05-13 07:42:51,373 [-903440640] ERROR Simias.LdapProvider.User - LdapError:Anonymous bind is not allowed

For some reason the dates stop on the 12th of last month. Edir is up as I can login to imanager as admin. Here is a snip of ifolder admin (notice the sync status says waiting):

Any ideas?

0 Likes
carnold6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No one has any ideas?

0 Likes
carnold6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Seems only admin can login. I created a new user and receive the same error, Login.Unauthorized. Any ideas as to why admin is the only one able to login? The last thing i remember doing to this server is updating OES 11 to SP2.

0 Likes
carnold6 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

So in the admin UI i found the search context was not set? I added ou=OU,o=O and then click sync now. Then users could login but now all the user files that were previously in folder are no longer there. I will look on the drive in the folder store and see if they are physically there. I guess maybe the SP2 update over wrote the folder admin search context?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.