yvonnetang Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can't set directory quota

I have a two nodes cluster server. It is running on NW6.5 SP6. It is connecting a SAN storage There are two pools in the storage. Each pool has several volumes. When I add the directory quota in one volume, I get the error message "Unable to change directory space quota: /volume/user_folder. 255 was returned." Do I need to do the pool rebuild? Actually, I did it before I set the directory quota. It hasn't any error after the pool rebuild.

How can I solve it?

Thank you.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
rafoster Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can't set directory quota

is the EMULATE CLASSIC NETWARE DIRECTORY QUOTAS setting set to ON?
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Do you mean the setting in NSSMU -> Volume -> Directory Quto? Yes, I set it to Yes. Other volumes can be set the directory quto. Only two volumes can't be set and return the error message.
0 Likes
gelenmb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We have the same issue. Any new about it? (thanks in advance)
0 Likes
Absent Member.

rafoster;1564649 wrote:
is the EMULATE CLASSIC NETWARE DIRECTORY QUOTAS setting set to ON?

I checked in my servers and it were set to OFF.
Anyone can help to solve this error.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.