Highlighted
john_es Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cannot login after configuring LDAP

I successfully installed iFolder w/o LDAP and was able to login, create accounts and such. I uninstalled and re-installed, this time configuring LDAP.

Once that was done, I try to login both as an admin and a user to no avail:

iFolderAdmin
uid=iFolderAdmin,ou=people,dc=mydomain,dc=com

I tried using the username of iFolderAdmin and the cn of:
iFolder Admin

Error log shows:

2011-01-22 18:06:07,809 [-1586338048] ERROR Global - [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Application Error
System.Web.HttpException: Unable to validate data.
at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.ValidateInput (System.Security.Cryptography.HashAlgorithm algo, System.Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 size) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.ObjectStateFormatter.Deserialize (System.String inputString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.RestoreEventValidationState (System.String fieldValue) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.RestorePageState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.InternalProcessRequest () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest (System.Web.HttpContext context) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?

Thanks,
John
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
john_es Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Cannot login after configuring LDAP

Now that I switced back to configure non-LDAP, I can no longer login as admin/admin. Is there something I can check to see what would be the cause? I don't see anything interesting in the log files at all.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.