Highlighted
ricard1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Catalina and kanaka

Today I upgraded my Macbook to Catalina, and since then I am not longer able to log into Kanaka. I am always getting this error:

I am getting a connection failure (SSL problem) result = 1

I can establish a remote CIFS connection to our OES server and access to my files.

Before with Mojave was not issue at all. Using older OSX releases (High Sierra) no issues at all....

On the Kanaka engine I do not see any incoming from this station...

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Ricard Malvesi Saguer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Betreff: Catalina and kanaka

i have no Problem with kanaka 3.0.1 and osx 10.15 with all beta Version, now beta 9
0 Likes
ricard1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Strange....

I am using the following versions:

- Kanaka Client for Mac v. 3.0.1

- Kanaka Engine 3.0.1.1 on SLES11 SP4/OES2015SP1

- macOS Catalina v. 10.15 (official release version)

Any thoughts how to fix this?

0 Likes
greiner Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

i have the same constellation, only Installation on oes2018sp1, but this must also run with oes2015sp1.
I have Kanaka Engine 3.0.4-1 from Dec 26 2018
Do you have any error Messages?
Deinstall kanaka, reboot the mac and reinstall with new config will possibly help!
0 Likes
ricard1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Issue is gone, not sure what fixed this.....

In short:

- OES File server was fully restarted during last weekend

- Last Monday I applied a MACos update

Thanks anyway:-)))

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.