Catalina and kanaka
Today I upgraded my Macbook to Catalina, and since then I am not longer able to log into Kanaka. I am always getting this error:
I am getting a connection failure (SSL problem) result = 1
I can establish a remote CIFS connection to our OES server and access to my files.
Before with Mojave was not issue at all. Using older OSX releases (High Sierra) no issues at all....
On the Kanaka engine I do not see any incoming from this station...
Thanks in advance,
Ricard Malvesi Saguer
I am using the following versions:
- Kanaka Client for Mac v. 3.0.1
- Kanaka Engine 126.96.36.199 on SLES11 SP4/OES2015SP1
- macOS Catalina v. 10.15 (official release version)
Any thoughts how to fix this?
I have Kanaka Engine 3.0.4-1 from Dec 26 2018
Do you have any error Messages?
Deinstall kanaka, reboot the mac and reinstall with new config will possibly help!
Issue is gone, not sure what fixed this.....
- OES File server was fully restarted during last weekend
- Last Monday I applied a MACos update